Manufactured from synthetic polydimethyl siloxane oil and compatible with most standard silicone oil applications.
It is suitable for use in food, beverage, pharmaceutical and clean environments as it is INS H1 Registered
- Good Chemical compatibility with rubbers.
- High resistance to temperature, up to 250°C
- Low viscosity variation versus temperature.
- Very low surface tension.
- Water repellent properties.
- Low surface tension (anti-foaming properties).
- High electrical insulating properties.
- Thermal conductivity.
- InS H1 Registered, made with FDA Approved ingredients